There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Timbuk2 Raider Pack 18L Jet Black
- Brand: Timbuk2
Weighing less than a pound, the Raider was named after Mission Cycling's pre-work "raids" up the Marin Headlands
Designed in collaboration with San Francisco's Mission Cycling Club, the Raider Pack frees you to get in a pre-work ride without weighing you down. Weighing less than a pound, the Raider was named after Mission Cycling's pre-work "raids" up the Marin Headlands. Cooked up over a post-raid breakfast at a San Francisco neighborhood café, Timbuk2 and Mission Cycling were sweaty, tired, and sick of carrying their street clothes in bulky backpacks built for hiking. Understanding the need for a small, lightweight commuter pack that could hold the day's essentials without slowing down the pre-work ride, this Raider was born.
- Super-reflective bottom panel keeps you seen in low light
- Dual external stretch pockets sub in for your jersey pockets to provide access to snacks, gels and other quick-grab items while riding
- Back panel doubles as folding board for keeping clothes wrinkle-free
- Machine washable, cold water; remove plastic folding board before washing. Line dry only
- External utility strap for cliiping your helmet while off-bike
- Fits 13" Laptop
- Size: 18 x 10.2 4.7"
- Weight:0.77 lb
- Volume: 18L