There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
- Briggs & Riley
- Eagle Creek
Osprey Talon 11 Litre Backpack
Simpler is often better and if you prefer going light and moving fast in the woods, mountains and around town, the Talon 11 is the pack for you. 11L of capacity is perfect for day hikes, urban commutes or a quick trip to the market. Ventilated and comfortable, the BioStretch™ harness and continuous wrap hipbelt combine to create an incredibly stable carry system that hugs your body so you can stay balanced on the trail, ridge or your bike. We scratched our heads and updated our AirScape™ backpanel to use less material and glue while making it more breathable to keep you cool on hot days. When uphills turn technical, our Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole carry system keeps your hands free for upward movement. LidLock™ helmet carry achieves the same when you stop for a mid-commute coffee. Zippered hipbelts, side stretch mesh pockets, a harness pocket and backpanel bungee provide all the organization you need.
- Dual-zippered panel access to main compartment
- Stow-On-The-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Lower InsideOut™ compression/carry straps
- Side stretch mesh pockets
- External hydration sleeve
- Stretch mesh harness slash pocket
- Two zippered hipbelt pockets
- Top panel zippered slash pocket
- LidLock™ helmet attachment
- Adjustable bungee front panel storage
- Size: 19.3H X 9.8W X 9.8D IN.
- Weight: 1.4LBS
- Volume: 11L