There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Lonely Planet Pocket Valencia
Lonely Planet Pocket Valencia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Visit the awe-inspiring assemblage of modern architecture that is Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, shop in the fascinating central market, or visit the magnificent hilltop castle at XÃ tiva; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Paris and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Valencia:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Valencia map (included in print version), plus over 15 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Barrio del Carmen, L'Eixample, North Ciutat, Russafa, South Ciutat, Northern & Eastern Valencia, Valencia's Beaches, Western Valencia and more