There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
- Briggs & Riley
- Eagle Creek
Lonely Planet Spain
Lonely Planet Spain is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the lanes of Barcelona's Gothic quarter; look down over Spain from the Pyrenees; take in the colour and drama of flamenco in Seville; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Spain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Spain:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, architecture, landscape, food, wine.
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 100 colour maps.
- Covers Madrid, Castilla y LeÃ³n, Toledo, Castilla-La Mancha, Barcelona, Catalonia, AragÃ³n, Bilbao, Basque Country, La Rioja, Cantabria, Asturias, Santiago de Compostela, Galicia, Valencia, AndalucÃa, Extremadura and more.