There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
- Briggs & Riley
- Eagle Creek
Lonely Planet Sicily
Lonely Planet Sicily is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Soak up history in charming Syracuse, hike Stromboli's lava-strewn crater, or visit crumbling castles in gorgeous hill towns; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Sicily and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Sicily:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - cuisine, history, politics, customs/etiquette, literature, cinema, the mafia, art, architecture
- Over 60 maps
- Covers Palermo, Aeolian Islands, Western Sicily, Tyrrhenian Coast, Ionian Coast, Syracuse, Central Sicily, Mediterranean Coast and more