There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Lonely Planet Pocket Vancouver (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Pocket Vancouver is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Browse Granville Island Public Market, see an exhibition at the Vancouver Art Gallery, or pop into the bars, restaurants and boutiques of Gastown; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Vancouver and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Vancouver:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out sheet-map Vancouver map (included in print version), plus over 6 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighborhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Downtown, West End, Gastown, Chinatown, Yaletown, Granville Island, Fairview, South Granville, Kitsilano and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Vancouver, a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.