There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Lonely Planet New Zealand's South Island
Lonely Planet New Zealand's South Island is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Gaze upon the spectacular ice flows of Fox Glacier, commune with marine life at Kaikoura, and relive your adventures over dinner in Queenstown; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New Zealand's South Island and begin your journey now!
- Inside Lonely Planet New Zealand South Island:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, music, M?ori language and culture, wildlife, cuisine, wine, landscapes, politics, literature, cinema.
- Free, convenient pull-out New Zealand Touring sheet-map (included in print version), plus over 55 maps
- Covers Marlborough, Nelson, West Coast, Christchurch, Canterbury, Dunedi, Otago, Queenstown, Wanaka, Fiordland, Southland and more