Lonely Planet Pocket Kyoto & Osaka is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Get a panoramic view of Kyoto at Ginkaku-ji, catch a glimpse of geishas in the Gion district, or amble through the streets of Amerika-Mura; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of the best of Kyoto & Osaka and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket Kyoto & Osaka:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Kyoto map (included in print version), plus more than 10 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Downtown Kyoto, Central Kyoto, Southern Higashiyama, Arashiyama & Sagano, Kita, Minami and more.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Pocket Kyoto & Osaka , a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can't-miss experiences to maximize a quick trip experience.