There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Lonely Planet Discover Spain 5th Ed.
Perfect for anyone who doesn’t need accommodation listings, it’s packed with expert knowledge, local secrets and carefully crafted itineraries, as well as the most relevant and up-to-date advice, to help you create an unforgettable trip.
Feast your eyes on fine-arts capital Madrid; hike the spectacular ranges of the Pyrenees; or take in some flamenco in quintessentially Spanish Seville; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Spain and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s Discover Spain:
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, flamenco, art, architecture, cuisine, language
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 40 color maps
Covers: Madrid, Barcelona, Costa Brava, Granada, Andalucia’s Hill Towns, Seville, Cordoba, Salamanca, Basque Country, La Rioja, the Pyrenees and more