There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
- Briggs & Riley
- Eagle Creek
Lonely Planet Discover New York City
Lonely Planet Discover New York City is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Tick off more world-famous sights than you thought possible, relax in Central Park, and explore the glittering lights of Broadway or cocktail bars of Brooklyn, all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of New York City and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Discover New York City Travel Guide:
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
- Full-color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - art, music, theatre & nightlife, architecture, food & drink, LGBTIQ NYC, history, politics.
- Free, convenient pull-out New York City map (included in print version), plus over 28 color maps
- Covers Manhattan, Brooklyn, Central Park, the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island, and more