There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
- Briggs & Riley
- Eagle Creek
Fodor's In Focus Savannah: with Hilton Head & the Lowcountry (Travel Guide) 4TH Edition
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Savannah's charm as a tourist destination is apparent in its nickname: "The Hostess City." Its welcoming atmosphere, strollable city center, and appealing Historic District dotted with leafy squares and chockablock with inns and B&Bs make visitors swoon. Fodor's InFocus Savannah also covers a side trip to popular Hilton Head.
- Dozens of maps
- An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout Savannah
- Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
- Major sights such as Forsyth Park, Tybee Island, The Riverfront, Bonaventure Cemetery, Mercer Williams House, and Fort Pulaski
- Coverage of Savannah, Hilton Head, and The Lowcountry
- Dimensions: 4.2 x 0.4 x 7.4 "
- Pages: 192