There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
- Briggs & Riley
- Eagle Creek
Eagle Creek No Matter What X-Large Rolling Duffle
This gigantic 133L rolling duffel bag is constructed with water resistent Bi-Tech™ fabric with hefty treaded wheels to conquer the cobblestone backroads and muddy terrain ahead. Tons of haul handles, lockable zippers, and stuff pouch for storage when the journey is through. Designed to meet your ever-changing, versatile, travel needs.
- Abrasion-resistant, water repellant, Bi-Tech™ fabric with protective storm flap shields gear from the rough and tough, rain or shine.
- Strategic seam reinforcement in high-stress areas, hearty webbing, and high strength to weight ratio heavy-duty Bi-Tech™ fabric
- Massively treaded wheels conquer obstacles and muddy terrain
- Wheels and all, simply roll and stash duffel in stuff pouch for a compressed storage option; stuff sac also doubles as smart place to stash your muddy shoes or gear.
- Padded adjustable (and removable) shoulder strap for hauling gear over your shoulder, with non-slip center haul handle, and side grab handles, to get your cargo from here to there.
- #10 lockable zippers on main compartment so you can lock your bag every time you check it
- Front zippered pocket for quick stash items
- External compression straps stabilize internal cargo
- Size: 36 x 15 x 14 in
- Weight: 4 lbs 3 oz
- Volume: 128L
- Material: Bi-Tech